Aglio Olio with Shimeji Mushroom and Salmon Fillet
- 30g of Fusilli Pasta
- Water for boiling pasta
- 1 thin slice of Salmon Fillet
- Small amount of Cooking Oil
- Pinch of Bebefood Natural Blended Salt
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Handful of Shimeji Mushroom, gently rinsed
- Pinch of dried basil leaf powder (coarse)
- Garnish with Cherry Tomato, sliced
- Boil a small pot of water, and boil Fusilli Pasta for approx. 7 minutes. Use a fork to check doneness before draining the water.
- While waiting, brush a thin layer of cooking oil on frying pan, and pan fry salmon fillet for 3 to 4 minutes (or until slightly brown) & sprinkle Bebefood Natural Blended Salt on fillet for flavour. Once done, serve on serving plate.
- On same frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil (medium to low fire) and add in Shimeji Mushroom, and 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder. Stir fry for few minutes until Shimeji Mushroom has soften.
- Next, add in pre-cooked Fusilli Pasta and pinch of Bebefood Natural Blended Salt and pinch of dried basil leaf powder (coarse). Mix well and serve with the Salmon Fillet. Garnish with sliced cherry tomato (optional).
- Tips: Same cooking method can also be applied on Organic Baby Noodle or even Kids Ramen. For more detailed cooking explanation, do refer to our Facebook page @eessentialsg for cooking video.
- Do you know? You can save 10% off your every purchase as long as you purchase at least 8 or more items in single purchase? Apply BMSM discount code at checkout to enjoy instant 10% discount off your purchase. Not in conjunction with other promotion, discount and voucher.