Easy Minestrone Soup
- 130g Little Pasta Organic Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 100ml Water
- 1/2 teaspoon of Chia Seed, soak into small amount of water
- 3/4 tablespoon of Carrot, diced
- 3/4 tablespoon of Celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon of Potato/Chinese Yam, diced
- 1 piece of Chicken Fillet, diced
- 1 teaspoon of Bebefood Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of Wen's Whitebait Powder.
- Prepare a soup pot, pour in 130g Little Pasta Organic Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce and 100 ml of Water. Bring to boil.
- Add in all vegetables (3 types) into the pot of soup base. Let the vegetable boil on small-medium fire until vegetable soften. Add in diced chicken & let it boil for another few minutes.
- Before serve, add in pre-soaked Chia Seed and season with 1 teaspoon of Bebefood Soy Sauce and 1/2 teaspoon of Wen's Whitebait Powder.
- Tips: For a more fulfilling meal for your little one, can add in 1 tablespoon of Pasta (not required to drain off water for our range of pasta brands we carry) and boil together with the vegetable.
- For more detailed cooking explanation, do refer to our Facebook page @eessentialsg for cooking video.
- Do you know? You can save 10% off your every purchase as long as you purchase at least 8 or more items in single purchase? Apply BMSM discount code at checkout to enjoy instant 10% discount off your purchase. Not in conjunction with other promotion, discount and voucher.