- Lung Tonic Soup with Dried Pear Slices - Diffuses Heatiness ; Nourishes Lung, Relieves Throats Inflammation. Can cook as dessert or savoury soup. Remove rock sugar if cook with lean meat, chicken &/or soup bone. For stubborn cough, brew with apple.
- Sulphur-Free Herbal Soup Packs for the health and well-being of your children, and family. Customised formula by Sai Hing TCM.
- Suitable for 1 year old & above. Each pack can serve approx. 2 adults + 1 children. Vegetarian friendly.
- Free of Sulphur, Preservative & Additive.
- Specially packed in Singapore.
Storage Method - Keep in well-ventilated room temperature (avoid direct heat places). Best kept in fridge for optimal quality.
Cooking instruction provided on packaging. Can use slow cooker, thermal cooker, or boil over stove.
For Vegetarian &/or Beginner to Herbal Soup: Slow boil with vegetables like chestnuts, cashew nuts, lotus roots, corn &/or carrot for "sweeter taste".
- Shelf Life: 1 year +. Please store in fridge for longer storage.